Improve My English Today (https://improvemyenglish.today), is a product brought to the Saudi schools by Tatweer in collaboration with National Geographic Learning, developed by TechKnowledge and aimed to empower learners to achieve their personal language goals, on their own, and at their own pace. It was created to help Saudi teachers, instructors and students to learn everyday English. It includes adaptive placement tests, more than 180 videos, over 200 animated grammar presentations, and over 400 educational speeches.
Registration is simple and only one click away: register, purchase, learn!
English Language in Saudi Arabia
The English language has become the most important tool of both informal and formal communication in our current world. With the advancements in digital and cyber technology and connectivity, it is obvious that having English language skills will give a person an added advantage with regard to communication especially if that person comes from a region where English language is not the native language.
One of the most important reasons why English has become a global language is because it appears that it has been accepted as the standard language of communication by professionals from all fields of study. For example, it is easier for scientists to communicate through English in explaining issues that would be difficult explaining in different native languages.
Improve My English Today, powered by TechKnowledge, is a comprehensive and easy-to-use English language program that contains four basic skills and allows those wishing to learn English to develop their skills in English and according to their agenda.
Partnering with National Geographic Learning, the mission is to bring the world to the classroom and the classroom to life. With our English language programs, students learn about their world by experiencing it. Through partnerships with National Geographic and TED, they develop the language and skills they need to be successful global citizens and leaders.
An easy-to-use English learning platform developed to include:
- Test a level to determine the appropriate level for each teacher who wishes to develop his English language skills to determine the program and the appropriate educational content
- 180 Video allows language learning as used in daily life and helps learners to interact and stimulate listening skills and understanding of conversations
- Over 200 Grammatical presentations stimulate and encourage self-learning as the teacher can test rules with carefully selected texts to include various aspects of the language and its uses
- More than 400 educational speeches so that the learner can speak the language correctly as it is provided with automatic assessment and feedback
- At the end of each lesson, each module and each level, a summary is sent to learners to help them learn what they need to develop to improve their level in English
TechKnowledge and National Geographic Learning believe that an engaged and motivated learner will be a successful one, and classroom materials are designed with a highly interactive storytelling approach which is a great way to invoke these connections. Improve My English Today offers leading PreK–12 digital and curricular classroom materials for schools. https://improvemyenglish.today